Business Outreach Coordinator
Commissions or Bonuses Available: No
Travel Required: 10%
Skills Required: REV Birmingham, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a mission to create vibrant commercial districts, is seeking a Business Outreach Coordinator to identify and connect with food, retail, and other small business owners.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, using a thorough knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules;
2. Ability to connect with a wide variety of stakeholders, to build trust, to identify needs, and to offer potential solutions or resources to meet those
3. Effective computer skills. Proficiency in Windows required; Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Teams experience strongly
preferred; Salesforce, Monday.com preferred;
4. Ability to prioritize responsibilities and efficiently manage time independently to accomplish a variety of duties; willingness to be accountable to the
organization regarding their work;
5. Ability to work with team members and stakeholders from other organizations, agencies, and groups in a
professional manner to strengthen partnerships and project a favorable image of the organization;
6. Ability to regularly make good decisions and exercise good judgment at all times, particularly when communicating with parties outside of REV;
7. Skill in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with REV staff and various constituency groups that yield results in line with REV’s
8. Ability to practice an appropriate level of confidentiality.
Requires the physical mobility to sit and walk for moderate periods of time and to occasionally carry or lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be provided as necessary.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Atticus Rominger, Chief Strategy Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Compensation Information: Salary range: $35K to $49K
Job Type: Business Opportunity
Time Commitment: Full Time
Work Setting: Office
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors
Required Certifications or Licenses: Qualifications:
1. Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required;
2. Proven time management and organizational skills with a strong ability to achieve results;
3. Hard-working with a friendly, positive attitude and willingness to accomplish the task at hand;
4. Ability to manage simultaneous tasks or projects while maintaining a team spirit;
5. Ability to effectively work with a variety of people in a professional manner and project a favorable impression of the organization;
6. Flexibility to work outside of REV’s core business hours (i.e. on nights, weekends, etc.) while maintaining connection to and communication with the
REV team; and
7. Valid driver’s license for traveling between local businesses, properties and other locations as necessary.
Minimum Relevant Experience: Entry Level
View the full job description here: http://revbirmingham.org/get-involved/business-outreach-coordinator/